Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Revolution based on Pokemon. You can create your trainers, battle with other trainers and catch pokemons. There is also a lot more stuff you can do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are looking for new Mods who could help with modding.
Latest topics
» Leaving Forever
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:03 am by Ditto92

» Rabee Sing
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am by Rabee

» Looking for friends
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am by Rabee

» Zane Flint
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm by Zac

» Karrmy Mikes (Not Done)
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm by Karrmy

» Vampira (DONE)
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am by Karrmy

» Greetings All
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm by Saxon

» First Trainer Battle
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am by Cepeda

» Pokemon Explore
To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am by rileysaura

Top posters
Drake [PMR]
To cinnibar island Vote_lcapTo cinnibar island Voting_barTo cinnibar island Vote_rcap 
Shin
To cinnibar island Vote_lcapTo cinnibar island Voting_barTo cinnibar island Vote_rcap 
Melodie
Cronic
Cepeda
rileysaura
kai tsuki
Zac
Ditto92
Maybelle
Navigation
Announcements
Rules
Character Creation
Introductions
Kanto Region
General Discussion
Affiliates
To cinnibar island Delphabanner2
To cinnibar island Makazeregionrayquazebanner

Member of the Month

Character of the Month

To cinnibar island

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Cepeda gets on his bike. "Alright, we gotta get to Pallet Town." Cepeda gets on his bike and then he begins to roll down route ??? as suddenly something pops out in front of hiim.

OCC:Is your cue
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cronic

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

A Wild ekens appears.
The wild Pokemon Attacks the trainer.

Pokemon:Ekens
Type: Poison
Moves: Wrap, Growl, Poison Sting
Level: 10

The Wild Pokemon uses A growl attack following by a Poison sting.
The route exploded into a battle.
Trainers began to watch this Trainer and Pokemon battle seeing who will win!
(OCC: Trial Mod...)
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Cepeda begins to laugh as he takes out Riolu's pokeball. "Riolu, COME ON OUT!" Riolu comes out the pokeball. Riolu Lu {COME ON YOU SNAKEY THING} "Riolu AURA SPHERE" Riolu charges up a blue sphere as he launches it at the ekans.
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cronic

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Ekens HP 16/23

The Pokemon was hit with a nice blow.
It uncoiled and lunged forward! It used wrap on the Riolu.
It squeezed with all it had jumped off and growled at the enemy.

The route became more and more piled with people. No one had seen a Pokemon battle for a while now... This could get exciting!
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:22 pm

"Riolu try to break free." Lu...... Riolu then jumps up into the air and lands down on its back on top of ekans.
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cronic

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:28 pm

(Occ: Um you should have -2 def Very Happy)
The ekens pushed the helpless Pokemon off of itself.
The Pokemon was in a rage. It used a poison sting attack again the lunged forward trying to strike the Pokemon easier.

Now the people started throwing Money in, betting on who they want to win Ccpcda earned 40$!

Who will win?
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

OCC:So i lose 2 more damage from attacks

Riolu is hit as it falls back "Riolu use quick attack" Riolu dashes at the ekans and if it hits it will uppercut into the air and then intercept with a IRON TAIL.
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cronic

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Ekens HP 13/23
The ekens hits the ground with a large thump It screems.
It growls again (Occ: -3 Def now)
It then used poison sting again, wow this has got to hurt.
People start chanting "Go Riolu" but others saying "NO" "GO EKENS!"
People were starting to get into this fight!
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Riolu takes the hit again as it tries to move it starts to ache he must be poisoned. "Riolu return."Cepeda looks back at the people cheering ekans. "Hey, aren't you the guy that couldn't even beat my mankey with all six of your flying type pokemon. Cepeda then throws out mankey. "MANKEY FOCUS ENERGY" Mankey sits and focuses its energy as it starts to smile sinstrly.
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cronic

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:44 pm

(OCC: You can use one Status attack and one Physical attack)
It's hissing seemed to stop. It had had enough pain.
It stood up on it's tail.
(May I join you, you are very tough trainer!)
The ekens was willing to join the trainer! People stopped booing and cheering and walked away...
No more fight, no more people.. How sad?

Ccpcda's Pokemon gained 50 exp points!

Last edited by Cronic on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Cepeda looked at the ekans as he really doesn't like non fighting/fire types but he is willing for a change. Cepeda then looks at the ekans and doesnt want to hurt its fellings so he threw a pokeball at it.
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cronic

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Code:
[b]Pokemon:[/b] Ekens
-Nickname: [What You Call Him/Her/It. This is optional]
[b]Type:[/b] Poison
[b]Moves:[/b] Wrap, Growl, Poison sting
[b]Level: [/b] 10
[b]Personality: [/b] Bossy, Kind
[b]History:[/b]
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:57 pm

OCC:I didnt want to be mean to the ekans but i really dont want it can i like give it away or something
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Melodie came walking up, Swablu was by her side all day long and it smiled. Melodie nodded, ''Time to get this under way,'' She said, when she picked all her three Pokéballs. Nidoran, Pink (Jigglypuff) and Weather (Castform) Came out of their Pokéballs. ''Hey there, Nidoran, you didn't know Pink and Weather, right? This is the time to make up you're relationships!'' Then she looked at Castform, it seemed like disobying her, but it seemed also to get along with the other Pokémon. Melodie smiled and Swablu took a look too. ''They are all happy, I suppose.''
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Cepeda looks at the pokeball that holds ekans and then he starts to laugh. "Well, maybe i should just put it in a box." Cepeda then groans at the thought of one day he might need it. "I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS EKANS." Mankey begns to laugh "MANKEY MANKEY"' {HaHa we have such a weakling on our squad.}
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Melodie sighed, Weather and Pink seemed like having alot of fun. Pink wanted to sing a song for it's new friends. But they didn't seem like it that much. Melodie smiled and tried not to laugh. ''Jiggly...'' Pink said and then sighed out of irritation. Weather giggled, and both Swablu and Nidoran began to yawn. ''Alright, lets see, what could we do right now....'' Melodie said while thinking.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Cepeda puts the pokeball on his belt as he gets back on his bike. "Well, i guess i'll just put it in the box when i get to pallet town. Cepeda then begins to peddle as he then hears. "CEPEDA YOU SUCK!" Cepeda then looks back. "WHO SAID THAT!" Cepeda looks at a trainer that said that as he then runs away. Cepeda then throws out Riolu. "RIOLU AURA SPHERE!" Riolu launches a aura sphere at the trainer.
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Melodie looked up, ''Did I hear something just now?'' She said. There goes a attack, a blue ball, also the Aura Sphere, at a trainer. ''Alright, I'll just pretent I haven't seen that,'' Then Melodie turned around, he saw another trainer, ''It's kinda full today, don't ya guys think?'' She asked. But she didn'' get an awnser, her Pokémon where playing with each other.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Cepeda high fives Riolu as he puts him on the handlebars and starts to roll out.

---> exit to Pallet Town btw the gym is closed till i get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To cinnibar island Empty
PostSubject: Re: To cinnibar island   To cinnibar island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To cinnibar island
Page 1 of 1