Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Revolution based on Pokemon. You can create your trainers, battle with other trainers and catch pokemons. There is also a lot more stuff you can do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are looking for new Mods who could help with modding.
Latest topics
» Leaving Forever
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:03 am by Ditto92

» Rabee Sing
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am by Rabee

» Looking for friends
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am by Rabee

» Zane Flint
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm by Zac

» Karrmy Mikes (Not Done)
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm by Karrmy

» Vampira (DONE)
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am by Karrmy

» Greetings All
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm by Saxon

» First Trainer Battle
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am by Cepeda

» Pokemon Explore
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am by rileysaura

Top posters
Drake [PMR]
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Vote_lcapPartner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Voting_barPartner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Vote_rcap 
Shin
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Vote_lcapPartner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Voting_barPartner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Vote_rcap 
Melodie
Cronic
Cepeda
rileysaura
kai tsuki
Zac
Ditto92
Maybelle
Navigation
Announcements
Rules
Character Creation
Introductions
Kanto Region
General Discussion
Affiliates
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Delphabanner2
Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Makazeregionrayquazebanner

Member of the Month

Character of the Month

Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Empty
PostSubject: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 am

Kai walked out of the inn. Kai wondered if all his pokemon were alright even though they were in there pokeballs last night.
"Go !" All three poped out. Duskull raced back toward Kai hiddind under his shadow. Kai remember that he hated the sun too.
"Well guys it appears that the gym leader is not back from his journy so we will train by going to the forest area and maybe w will find a partner to spar with or just travel with." Duskull nogded at its pokeball.
"Return Duskull." Kai would only use duskull during the night.
"well of we go." Kai walked about 10 feet when he realized that they were all hungery.
Kai walked toward a small restrant. He walked inside and orderd food for himself and his pokemon.
It had cost him about 20 $ for the meal.

"O.K. guys it is time for our break fast." Kai opend some berry pouches and gave them to pidgey, Eevee and Duskull appeared to dislike them. Kai grabbed some nutts out of a can and Duskull poped out of its pokeball and both Eevee and it attacked Kai for the nutts.
"Ahhh O.K. I get it you both like nutts so here." Kai handed a small hand full of nutts to them both.Pidgey and Kai just stared at them wale thay devowerd the food in gallons even though it was only a hand full.

"Next on our agenda is to train." Kai sat up and grabbed a small pack of berries and ate them. He packed the meal up and the four walked toward the forest, Duskull of caurse acted all ninja like and shot from shade to shade areas. Acationally it appeard right behind Eevee or Pidgey and freaked them out, but then they would just play around a little.

They walked into the forest area. They awated for the pokemon to show or a person.

(this is were any one can enter or pokemon that are wild will show. so well come first person)
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Cepeda walks through the forest and sees the new trainer. "Hey Riolu, look at that guy maybe we should challenge him." Cepeda approaches the trainer. "Hey, you wanna battle?" Riolu begins to crack its knuckles.
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 am

Kai looks at the person he has a Riolu beside him.
"O.K. I would love to battle." Kai took a few feet back.
the forest was coverd in shade and leaves it was dark in the area and very bright in the town.
"would you like a normal battle or a doubble battle?" Kai rememberd his most recent battle with the nidorans. That was an epic fail..
Kai holds out Eevee's pokeball and pidgey's pokeball. Kai would send out these two first if it was a double battle. kai still needed an answer from the person across from him.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

"Well, at my gym we do Double battle so i guess we can do that." Cepeda throws out chimchar. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:00 am

"Well, at my gym we do Double battle so i guess we can do that." He threw out Chimchar.

"Go Eevee and Duskull." Kai just realized he said at his gym. This battle would be even harder than the battle with the nidorans.

O.k. Riolu is a pycic pokemon so.
"Duskull use night shade on Riolu." Eevee had no advantage over or under Chimchar.
"Eevee use helping hand with Duskull."

The gym leader would be a hard person to defeat and Kai would probubly k.o. only one pokemon during this battle.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:51 pm

OCC:Riolu is a fighting type and fighting type moves are effective on dark types and normal types.
Riolu put his hands up taking the night shade as he looks at Cepeda. "RIOLU AURA SPHERE: Riolu begins to charge up a aura sphere as it fires it at eevee. "Chimchar use ember." Chimchar begins to fire a ember at duskell.
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 pm

"Eevee move out of the way." eevee got hit by the aura sphere hit and lost alot of health.
Duskull was hit by the ember and nerly nocked out.

"Duskull use leer on chimchar."
"Eevee return." Eevee whent into its pokeball.
"Go Pidgey." it poped out ready for battle.
"Pidgey use sand attack on Riolu."
Eevee needed to rest and Duskull was about to faint.
Kai knew this battle would be a loss.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Riolu takes the sand attack to the eyes and starts to cover them. Chimchar takes the leer and begins to put its guard down. "Chimchar, try to snap out of it and do fury swipes on pidgey. Chimchar then starts to run toward the pidgey.
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:50 am

"pidgey dodge behind duskll." Pidgey went behind duskull and duskull was hit by the fury swipes without being affected.
"duskull use night shade on chimchar." duskull used it onece more.
"Pidgey use sand attack on chimchar." Kai had found that duskull is a good shield for non-elemental damage. Kai didn't know what Riolu would do next.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:14 am

Riolu finally got the sand out of its eyes as he then starts to run toward the duskull and pidgey. "Iron Tail." Riolu jumps above chimchar whos is been affected from the sand attack and nightshade and attempts a iron tail on duskull who is right in front of pidgey.

Last edited by Cepeda on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:30 am

Duskull is smacked by the iron tail and is k.o.-ed for the match.
Kai would only have Eevee to use and Pidgey to use.
"Eevee come on out." out popeed Eevee half healthy."
"Eevee tackle the chimchar, pidgey tackle Riolu." both pokemon came to tackle at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:12 pm

"Riolu, quick attack." Riolu uses quick attack to move out the way of the tackle from pidgey. "Now, FORCE PALM!" Riolu throws a force palm toward pidgey. Chimchar takes the tackle and flies back. "CHIMCHIM" Chimchar looks at the eevee with anger. "Chimchar, lets go EMBER!" Chimchar begins to shoot an ember at eevee.
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Pidgey and Eevee were both hit due to there closeness and kai had just lost.
"Pidgey Eevee you both were great, return" both pokemon on the ground enveloped into their pokeballs.
"Well than how much prize money do I need to give you?"
Kai walked toward the trainer.
"Oh ya, what is your name?" Kai had realized that he had spent 600 out of 10,000 so he had 9,400 left. Kai had thought this person would be the bomb to train with and maybe contiue his journey.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 pm

"Keep your money, my name is Cepeda." Cepeda puts chimchar back in his pokeball.
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 pm

"Cool thanks Cepeda so are you a gym leader?"
Kai started to think about joining Cepeda for any thing.
"Are you open for a partner?"
Kai realized that if Cepeda was a gym leader Kai would be an aprentace. Kai would need to catch fire typs and then Kai's pokedex would be even more full.
"By the way, if you are a gym leader than what kind of gym do you have?"

(ooc: can i join you on your pokemon hunts? i get board Razz )
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:45 pm

"Yeah i am a gym leader, i own a fire/fighting type gym."

OCC:K
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:36 am

ooc:thank you Smile

Kai walked toward the exit of the forest.
"I'll see you later Cepeda." Kai waved toward the trainer.
Kai had seen the pokemon center. Kai walked in and asked the nuse to heal the pokemon.
She did and handed the pokemon back.
"Thank you." Kai walked toward that inn and stayed the night again.

End o'topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)   Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partner for one please(open to one person and Kai(me) spar if wanted)
Page 1 of 1