Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Revolution based on Pokemon. You can create your trainers, battle with other trainers and catch pokemons. There is also a lot more stuff you can do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are looking for new Mods who could help with modding.
Latest topics
» Leaving Forever
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:03 am by Ditto92

» Rabee Sing
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am by Rabee

» Looking for friends
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am by Rabee

» Zane Flint
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm by Zac

» Karrmy Mikes (Not Done)
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm by Karrmy

» Vampira (DONE)
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am by Karrmy

» Greetings All
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm by Saxon

» First Trainer Battle
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am by Cepeda

» Pokemon Explore
My first adventure. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am by rileysaura

Top posters
Drake [PMR]
My first adventure. Vote_lcapMy first adventure. Voting_barMy first adventure. Vote_rcap 
Shin
My first adventure. Vote_lcapMy first adventure. Voting_barMy first adventure. Vote_rcap 
Melodie
Cronic
Cepeda
rileysaura
kai tsuki
Zac
Ditto92
Maybelle
Navigation
Announcements
Rules
Character Creation
Introductions
Kanto Region
General Discussion
Affiliates
My first adventure. Delphabanner2
My first adventure. Makazeregionrayquazebanner

Member of the Month

Character of the Month

My first adventure.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

My first adventure. Empty
PostSubject: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:11 am

''Big sis, you can't go, i'll be lonely without you,'' Ami said, ''Ami! You're a big girl now and you've got mom and dad too,'' She sighed, ''But they are annoying'' ''I don't care...now let me go!'' Melodie said with an angry look in her eyes. ''Ami want's to go on an adventure too!'' Ami said as she ignores the angry looking eyes. ''No! It's too dangerous and you're too joung, anyway's mom and dad would not let you go in the wild,'' Melodie sighed once again and pushed Ami away, ''You're so mean...'' Ami walked inside the house. ''Finally, i'm free,'' Melodie smiled a little and looked at a tree, there was an blue bird with white wings, it was her Swablu. Swablu watched the whole thing, it yawned for one second and then flew away from the tree, his stop was Melodie's schoulder. ''Good morning to you too, that Ami, she's really annoying, don't you think?'' Swablu nodded, ''Blu, blu,'' It said with a calm voice and a friendly smile. Then her dad came out of the house, ''Melodie, can you look after Ami today?'' ''*Sweatdrop* Why?! I just wanted to start my journey!'' Melodie said with an annoyed voice. ''Come on, just for once? *Puppy eyes*'' Melodie schooked her head, ''No, i've got enough of it, come Swablu, let's leave this place, i'm getting sick.'' Het father saw her off and then sighed, ''Awww!! Cool and spicy, Yana.....altough, who is going to babysit Ami now?''

''I can't believe it, i'm finally free of my entire family,'' Then she saw Swablu smile, as if she was laughing at her. ''What's so funny?'' Swablu schooked her head, ''Blu, blu!'' Then she pointed with her left wing at a bush. ''.......It's just a bush, or, are you trying to tell me something?'' Swablu nodded, ''Blu, blu!'' Melodie sighed, ''This is just crazy, *Facepalm*'' Then Melodie walked in a different direction. Something was up again with Swablu, ''Blu!'' It said, Melodie makes another facepalm, ''What's with you today?'' ''Blu, blu'' ''Alright, that's something i can't understand, it's rather annoying, i mean, if you can't understand Pokémon, but lets go further.'' In her head she said: ''Maybe Swablu just want to play with me, but why all of the sudden?'' Then something weird popped up.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 am

A small Rattata [Lvl 3] popped out from the bush. He quickly looked left, then right while breathing heavily. He was covered with injuries. When he looked up he saw a human and a pokemon next to her. Rattata quickly ran behind the young girl and dropped down. He said "Ra-Rata-Ta." It seemed like he couldn't talk anymore. Suddenly another pokemon ran out from the bush. It was pretty angry Nidoran [Male][Level 6]. It looked around himself and saw the Rattata once again. He tried to attack him but when he noticed Swablu, he decided to choose another pray, Nidoran started dashing towards it trying to use bite scratch.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonr.rpgdynasty.com
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 am

Melodie just saw a Ratatta who used her and Swablu as an shield, they really must battle right now? It was quite annoying, but Swablu did accept the challenge, he was ready for it. Swablu doesn't like Pokémon who attack others. ''Ok, if you want to do it this way,'' Melodie looked at the Nidoran with annoyed eyes, ''Alright, lets dodge and use Peck!'' Melodie and Swablu trained the Peck attack alot before they started on a journey, so it'll help in many battles.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:21 am

Riley was lost ''Gible im going to blame this on you'' he said ''You had to follow that Spearow that looked tough. We didnt even find it anyway'' Gible looked at Riley angrily ''...Ok fine i admit it was my idea to make you stronger but i didnt want to follow the spearow. I said lets wait for a pokemon to notice us''
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:50 am

Nidoran almost got Swablu with scratch but the pokemon was able to get out of the way in time. After that Swablue tried to attack Nidoran with peck. The peck slightly scratched Nidoran. It seemed that both pokemons were quite evenly matched but Nidoran had quite much battle experience as he has always picked a fight with pokemon in the area. Nidoran then cried out his battle cry [Growl].

[Rileysaura, mention that you saw a girl or something like that in your post. If you two are together I might make stronger pokemon appear]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:13 am

The Peck had a good hit, but now, thanks to Nidoran's growl, Swablu's attack was one stage lower, ''You did great Swablu, now lets use Astonish!'' Swablu smiled and flew high in the air for some more speed, then he flew at the Nidoran for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:25 am

Nidoran's ears were hurt. He wanted to cover his ears with his front legs but wasn't able to do so. He got on the ground and was scared of the cute Swablu now. Swablu's attack hit Nidoran but because he was still little scared he didn't attack this time and used another Growl to keep opponents away.
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 am

Swablu was hit by the Growl, it's attack got lower again. ''That's doesn't stop us from attacking,'' Melodie said even if she was annoyed by the Nidoran. ''Lets use Peck again, full speed!'' Even though Swablu's attack was lower and it didn't give much damage, it didn't mean that they would lose or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:49 am

When Swablue's annoying screaming and scary face was gone Nidoran got up again. He remembered Swablu's ugly nature but wasn't very scared anymore, even if Swablu would use Astonish again. Nidoran started dashing towards Swablu. He wanted to take pokemon with fluffy wings head on. He elegantly dodged Pecks and when the moment was right he attempted to use scratch.

[You decide if it hits or now]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:09 am

''Dogde!!'' Melodie said, fast Swablu dodge'd the attack, ''Use Peck!'' Swablu began to flew at Nidoran again. The Nidoran was very close with the Scratch, but Swablu got lucky tht he could dodge right in time. Now it's time for his move.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:31 am

Nidoran dodged some of the first Peck attacks but then Swablu manged to lay a hit on him. right to the head and to spot where it hurt. Nidoran quickly jumped back, it seemed that he had lost some of the stamina from chasing Rattata earlier and now before the fight was little tired. Some tears came into Nidoran's eyes as he had almost never got a hit from local pokemon. Nidoran was mad and rushed towards Swablu releasing another barrage of scratches.
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:34 am

''Oh, he's freaking out, get away!'' Swablu tried to get away from Nidoran, but some of the Scratches hit him. Swablu became a little weak, it had lot's of damage.''Use Peck! You've got to!'' Melodie commanded. Swablu tried another Peck.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 am

Nidoran was really mad. He took all the pecks head on to prove that he is the strongest. After about 3 or 4 pecks he started dodging and scratching Swablu again. Nidoran's body was covered with wounds, he had tears in his eyes and pokemon was in a lot of pain. Only thing that kept him going was his will to be strongest, without his will he would have dropped out long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:54 am

''There is something wrong with this Nidoran, he's full of anger, he wants to be the strongest around and he doesn't give up, but he's covered with wounds and still has the will to fight, it's not right to go on with this battle, not for this!!'' Swablu dodged the attack and tried to stop Nidoran with an Astonish.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 am

Nidoran startle for a second but then pulled himself together. He had completely ignored the young girl's words, he didn't even pay attention to them. Nidoran and tried to land another scratch at Swablu but when he started to rise his right front limb the left one got weak and Nidoran fell on ground. His eyes weren't closed yet but his vision was getting blurry. His tears also made his vision worse. Nidoran started to get up again but he felt dizzy. He screamed out "NidoRiin!" and got back to his shaking legs. They weren't shaking because he was scared, they shacked because the pokemon was barely able to get up.

[If you catch this one you will get one pretty strong willed pokemon for yourself, oh and also don't forget Rattata, you can have him aswell if you want.]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:09 am

Melodie looked in Nidoran's sad eyes, ''Nidoran......poor thing,'' Swablu landed on her schoulder, ''Blu, blu,'' Melodie nodded, ''You're right, it's better to help him than to let him stay in this condition.'' Then she smiled and picked a empty Pokéball out of her bag, Without anything to say, she trew the Pokéball at the Nidoran. The red light sucked him in.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 am

The Pokeball shook a little. It looked like Nidoran was pretty strong willed not to give up but after some time it made sound that pokemon was captured. Nidoran had finally lost conscious and was sleeping in his pokeball.

[Will add this to your char app]

Quote :
Pokemon: Nidoran ♀
-Nickname: Your Decision
Type: Poison
Moves: Growl, Scratch
Level: 6
Personality: Nidoran is very strong willed pokemon. Although he is little he want's to be the best and fights till he can't stand up anymore. Nidoran holds a Grudge against Melodie's Swablu and that is why he is determined to beat it. He holds grudge against everyone who has beaten him. He will follow Melodi's commands and Melodi's only because he thinks that if he works under her he is able to become strong.
History: Nidoran was born near Viridian City. His Father and Mother were both captured by pokemon poachers when he was young and he needed to grow up himself. When he was little older he started fighting with other pokemons. He mostly wanted to become strong because he wanted to save his mother and father but after some time that dream was gone and he just became a pokemon bully. One Day after chasing after Rattata a girl named Melodi used Swablu to beat him and captured Nidoran. After that he started holding grudge against swablu and wanted to beat him but remained with Melodi, he was captured after all..

[Want to give Nickname, after you say that I will add the pokemon to your application. You can't give it a personality.]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 am

(No, i don't want to give him a nickname! ^^)

Melodie looked at the Pokéball, she caught the Nidoran after all. She walked to the Pokéball and picked him up from the ground. ''You can come out now'' Melodie said with a calm voice. Nidoran came out of his Pokéball, he had much wounds, Nidoran schook his head a little, it really did hurt, all those attacks. Then he glared at Swablu, but it seemed that Swablu ignores his look. ''I quess you want to rest?'' Asked Melodie. Nidoran nodded and returned in his Pokéball whithout Melodie askin it. ''Good,'' She said, as she looked at the Pokéball with a kind smile. Swablu wanted to know, did Nidoran have a grudge against him?
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Gible started acting up ''What is it Gible'' asked Riley. Gible jumped Through the bushes and landed infront of Melodie. Riley followed after him
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Melodie looked at Swablu, ''And you, are you alright?'' She asked. Swablu nodded, ''Blu, blu!'' It said with an friendly smile. But the Ratatta was still behind her, it was so annoying. ''Blu, blu'' Swablu said again, when she saw a weird Pokémon poppin up. After some more seconds, Melodie looked up as well, ''A Gible?'' She said in her head. Then she stepped away from the Ratatta, waiting for its move.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 am

Suddenly Riley fell through the bush

''AGH'' he exclaimed before landing flat on his face ''Gible calm down will you'' he said
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:11 am

''Blu, blu!'' Swabu said when looking at Melodie, his trainer suddenly maked a weird face. Her real self should laugh at this, but she tried to hold it in. ''*Sweatdrop* ehm....are you alright?'' Asked Melodie with annoyed eyes, in her head she said: ''This time i'm, kinda, in a good mood, so why not give it a try a talk to someone? *Annoyed*''
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 am

''ugh...dont worry...im fine'' said Riley. Gible was about to tackle Rattata but Riley jumped first stopping him by holding him back with his arms ''go ahead if your gonna fight it hes not going anywhere'' said Rily motioning his head to the immoble Gible
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:51 am

Melodie didn't know what he was talkin about, ''*Sweatdrop*...ehm....what do you mean., this Ratatta was running for it's life back then, when a wild Nidoran attacked him, so,...'' Melodie sighed, who was this kid anyways? He musn't attack Pokémon so suddenly, that even maked Swablu angry.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 am

''huh...oh right thats ok'' said Riley ''Gible return'' Riley pulle dout a pokeball and a red lght enveloped the struggling Gible and he disappeared inside the pokeball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first adventure.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next