Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Revolution based on Pokemon. You can create your trainers, battle with other trainers and catch pokemons. There is also a lot more stuff you can do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are looking for new Mods who could help with modding.
Latest topics
» Leaving Forever
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:03 am by Ditto92

» Rabee Sing
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am by Rabee

» Looking for friends
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am by Rabee

» Zane Flint
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm by Zac

» Karrmy Mikes (Not Done)
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm by Karrmy

» Vampira (DONE)
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am by Karrmy

» Greetings All
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm by Saxon

» First Trainer Battle
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am by Cepeda

» Pokemon Explore
My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am by rileysaura

Top posters
Drake [PMR]
My first adventure. - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy first adventure. - Page 2 Voting_barMy first adventure. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shin
My first adventure. - Page 2 Vote_lcapMy first adventure. - Page 2 Voting_barMy first adventure. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Melodie
Cronic
Cepeda
rileysaura
kai tsuki
Zac
Ditto92
Maybelle
Navigation
Announcements
Rules
Character Creation
Introductions
Kanto Region
General Discussion
Affiliates
My first adventure. - Page 2 Delphabanner2
My first adventure. - Page 2 Makazeregionrayquazebanner

Member of the Month

Character of the Month

My first adventure.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

My first adventure. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 am

Melodie was glad he understood, ''So....'' She sighed. She took a look at Swablu, and then tought back. That Nidoran she caught, sure was strong. She nodded, ''*Annoyed* I'm Melodie....that's how you can call me from now on, i quess,'' She only knew this person for a couple of seconds and she was already annoyed by him.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 am

As the boy and girl were talking someone sneaked in the tall grass without making a sound, It was small but long pokemon with purple skin and yellow eyes. The pokemon sneaking in the grass was called Ekans [Level 9]. The Snake had his eyes on Rattata who was laying helplessly on the ground. It was perfect pray for him. When Ekans crawled towards the road without making a sound he saw two humans chatting more carefully. He didn't make a big deal about them because they seemed pretty busy and the Ekans was quick. Suddenly Ekans rushed out from the grass, quickly moving towards Rattata and attempted to use Bite on it and then escape.

[Melodie, I forgot to mention earlier that both Swablu and Nidoran only need one win against any pokemon to gain a level.]
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonr.rpgdynasty.com
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 am

Swablu heard something from the grass, fast it flew at the creature poppin up and tried to protect Ratatta by using its Peck on Ekans. Melodie looked up, ''Something wrong?'' Then she saw it too, it was an Ekans, it looked like it was quite a challenge, and a powerfull snake too. ''We can't handle this alone you know,'' She picked a Pokéball and Nidoran appeared. ''Sorry that i'm calling you out when you're not fully healed, but this Ekans is strong, we need you're help!'' Melodie said. Nidoran nodded, altough he didn't feel quite well. ''Use Scratch!''
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:56 am

Ekans dodged all the Swablu's pecks. It seemed like Ekans was very fast. After the attacks had stopped he shhss out "Ekansss." It seemed like he was very annoyed because the humans and pokemons had noticed him. When Nidoran started using Scratch on Ekans he noticed the wounds on him and decided that the wounded one would be his first pray. Ekans made a move pretty quickly as he tried to bite Nidoran's limb that he was using to attempt scratching Ekans.

[Riley feel free to join the battle anytime you want but it is you two to decide who gets the pokemon if someone want's to catch it]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:12 pm

Nidoran was hit by the bite, but didn't give up by one hit. ''Nido!'' It said strongwilled. ''Swablu, use Astonish! Nidoran use you're Growl!'' Nidoran was looking at Melodie, why growl, ''*Sweatdrop* What are you waiting for, are you gonna do Growl sometime this year?'' Nidoran sighed and used Growl, just as melodie commanded.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Ekans wasn't scared by Swablu's Astonish because one of the scarest things in the Viridian was him. He only gave him one smirk but when Nidoran used growl his attack was lowered a little. He quickly rushed towards Nidoran while shooting out Poison Stings. When he got close enough he tried to use Wrap.
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 pm

''Dodge!'' Nidoran dodged the Poison Stings and also the Wrap. ''This is, kinda hard,'' Melodie said, then she looked at the person, ''If you feel like helping out, i'll really appriciate it!!'' But in her head she said: ''I was so nerveus saying that, and this the first time i'll ever ask for help, aaahhh!!'' ''Alright! Swablu, use Peck, Nidoran Scratch!''
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 am

Ekans knew in his head that it would be quite difficult to dodge two attacks at the same time so he did the following. He quickly dodge Swablu's peck attacks but then took a scratch head on. Quick Ekans knew that Nidoran's attack was weaker because little dude was injured. When that was done he quickly tried to use Wrap on Nidoran and if that would succeed then bite it's head which might even lead to death when not treated quick enough.

[Mod Post]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 am

''Not good,'' Melodie fast picked the Pokéball, ''Nidoran, Return!'' Nidoran got back in his Pokéball just in time. In her head she said: ''Glad that that's over, now i'll have to count on Swablu, one more time'' Melodie sighed, ''Swablu, use you're Peck!''
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:43 am

Ekans gave one angry glare at Melodie and turned towards his next victim. Little Swablu was almost twice the times weaker than Ekans. When Swablu tried to land it's first peck Ekans opened his mouth and tried to use bite on Swablu's head.
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:46 am

Swablu was schoked and flew away fast, ''Swablu!!'' Melodie yelled, but there was no awnser. ''*Sweadrop* Blu blu...'' The Swablu smiled. But Melodie seemed to look a little annoyed by Swablu, that was the first time, her eyes turned angry. ''Use Growl'' And the Swablu began to yell at Ekans.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:11 am

When Swablu used Growl Ekans started glaring the little pokemon. His eyes turned red, it seemed like he had just used Leer that would decrease Opponent's Defense Power. After his Leer was finished he smirked a little and rushed towards Swablu, attempting to use Wrap.

[I used Anime Version Leer]

[Mod Post]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 am

''That's how you want to play it, right?'' Melodie looked at Swablu and then at Ekan's movements. ''Dodge the attack as fast as you can, and then, go for a Peck!'' She said, a little calmer. Swablu smiled and nodded, that's how she knew her.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 am

Swablu got Ekans by surprise and managed to hit him several times. He got hurt a lot, Ekans wasn't used to take hits as he is quick and almost always had managed to dodge opponent's attacks. He got little mad and quickly tried to Bite swablu.

[Mod Post]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:30 am

''Now, once again, dodge it!'' Swablu flew away from Ekans, ''And now, Peck!'' Melodie said to Swablu. Swablu flew again at Ekans for a peck. Now that Ekans was angry, he'll do, maybe, everything with force, and thats no good.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:34 am

Ekans was getting madder and madder. He decided to try another Bite against flying Swablu.

[Melodie, don't dodge every attack, that is called God Modding. Also Ekans is higher level than your Swablu and he has high speed trait, btw sorry for Short Post, I am pretty busy.]

[Mod Post]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:40 am

(I don't really care about short posts Wink)

Swablu got hit by the bite, he almost landed hard on the ground, ''Don't give up, we've trained so much, are you really gonna let it end here?'' Swablu woke up and flys into the air again. ''That's the spirit! Growl!''
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:46 am

Ekans took the growl head on. His attack was lowered once again but this time he didn't use Leer like the last time. "Ek-Ek-Ekansss" he spoke out. The fight had dragged on long enough for him. Ekans gave another look at Gible who did nothing, he then quickly turned around and started rushing towards Rattata. Ekans was wide open. He tried to grab Rattata with his mouth and then escape into grass.

[Mod Post]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:52 am

''Now i've got enough of this, '' Melodie tried protecting Ratatta but then fell on the ground because the Ekans was with the Ratatta sooner than her. Swablu tried to do something about it, but whithout command he was afraid to attack. Melodie decided to not stand up for a while. ''Blu, blu!'' Swablu yelled, and he tried using peck on Ekan's head.

Melodie was thinkin: ''Have I failed as a trainer already? A trainer has to be kind to his Pokémon to achive his or her goals, but, what i wanted to do was just protect this Ratatta, but, even this...I can't do this alone anymore!''
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 am

''Go Gible lets help out'' Riley threw a pokeball and Gible came back out ''Tackle that Ekans'' he called. Gible ran and tried to ram his head into Ekans

Last edited by rileysaura on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 am

Ekans dodged all Swablu's attacks. He felt that Swablu was hesitating and kinda confused and it made the attacks pretty easy to dodge but Ekans got hit by Gible's tackle. He flew away from Rattata, it annoyed him very much, the fight was getting too long as Ekans was pretty tired already. Although one of the pokemons was already in pokeball, now the annoying Gible joins the fight. Ekans was mad and attempted to use Wrap on Gible, if that would succeed he would attempt to bite Gible's head.

[Riley, saying that "Gible Rammed his head into Ekans" is god mod... You must post something like "Gible attempted to ram his head into Ekans" so I hope that you fix that mistake.]

[Mod Post]
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 am

Melodie looked up, the boy sure did help her at least, she tried to stand up, when she was on her feet again she looked angry at the Ekans, again, but angry and calm, so to say. ''Swablu, use Peck!''
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 am

(fixed)

Gible was thrown off guard and couldnt move because of the Wrap

''Uh oh...Scar you go too'' Riley threw andother pokeball relasing a second Ratata ''Tackle'' It also tried to ram into Ekans
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Ekans tried to squeeze the life out from Gible. He felt huge pain on his head when Swablu had used Peck. He had to loosen his grip on Gible a little but was still holding on. When Rattata, who he had not noticed Tackled him Ekans loosened his grip on Gible even more. It was probably enough for small pokemon like him to escape but Ekans was really getting tired, fighting against so many pokemon.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:48 am

''giv him another tackle both of you'' Said Riley. Gible broe free and tryed to ram Ekans again as did Rattata
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first adventure.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next