Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Revolution based on Pokemon. You can create your trainers, battle with other trainers and catch pokemons. There is also a lot more stuff you can do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are looking for new Mods who could help with modding.
Latest topics
» Leaving Forever
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:03 am by Ditto92

» Rabee Sing
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am by Rabee

» Looking for friends
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am by Rabee

» Zane Flint
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm by Zac

» Karrmy Mikes (Not Done)
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm by Karrmy

» Vampira (DONE)
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am by Karrmy

» Greetings All
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm by Saxon

» First Trainer Battle
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am by Cepeda

» Pokemon Explore
My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am by rileysaura

Top posters
Drake [PMR]
My first adventure. - Page 3 Vote_lcapMy first adventure. - Page 3 Voting_barMy first adventure. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Shin
My first adventure. - Page 3 Vote_lcapMy first adventure. - Page 3 Voting_barMy first adventure. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Melodie
Cronic
Cepeda
rileysaura
kai tsuki
Zac
Ditto92
Maybelle
Navigation
Announcements
Rules
Character Creation
Introductions
Kanto Region
General Discussion
Affiliates
My first adventure. - Page 3 Delphabanner2
My first adventure. - Page 3 Makazeregionrayquazebanner

Member of the Month

Character of the Month

My first adventure.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

My first adventure. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Ekans took both Gible's and Rattata's Tackles, full blow. He was very tired and saw that there was no way to win. He quickly tired to retreat back inside the tall grass.

[Mod Post]
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonr.rpgdynasty.com
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:51 am

(Sorry, I haven't posted in a while,)

Swablu sighed, all for that, the Ekans just fled. ''Alright, now i've got a little enough, Swablu, are you alright?'' Melodie asked her Pokémon. Swablu nodded, altough he had much wounds.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:37 am

''Return you gus'' Said Riley holding out 2 pokeballs which enveloped Gible and Scar in a red light and they disappeared inside the pokeball ''Your Swabluss pretty tough'' said Riley to the Girl
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 am

Melodie refused to give an awnser, but nodded, ''Training, all day long, since he was attacked by an group Spearow, that's all i've got to say,'' Melodie's annoyed eyes looked over the green, soft grass. ''I'm Melodie,'' She indroduced herself.
Back to top Go down
rileysaura
New Trainer
New Trainer
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:10 am

''Im Riley'' he replied ''im sort of a new trainer'' he said ''Oh thats right i need to get to Pewter City see ya around' and he ran off towards Viridian Forest
Back to top Go down
Melodie
New Trainer
New Trainer
Melodie

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 am

''Same,'' Melodie said when Riley ran of. Melodie sighed and walked in the same direction, towards Viridian Forest and then straight to Pewter.
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:16 am

[I said that Ekans tried to escape into tall grass so one of you would have had a chance to stop him. Anyways, since both of you left I am going to Lock it]
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonr.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first adventure.   My first adventure. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first adventure.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3