Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Revolution based on Pokemon. You can create your trainers, battle with other trainers and catch pokemons. There is also a lot more stuff you can do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are looking for new Mods who could help with modding.
Latest topics
» Leaving Forever
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:03 am by Ditto92

» Rabee Sing
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am by Rabee

» Looking for friends
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am by Rabee

» Zane Flint
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm by Zac

» Karrmy Mikes (Not Done)
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm by Karrmy

» Vampira (DONE)
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am by Karrmy

» Greetings All
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm by Saxon

» First Trainer Battle
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am by Cepeda

» Pokemon Explore
Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am by rileysaura

Top posters
Drake [PMR]
Kai tsuki charcter done Vote_lcapKai tsuki charcter done Voting_barKai tsuki charcter done Vote_rcap 
Shin
Kai tsuki charcter done Vote_lcapKai tsuki charcter done Voting_barKai tsuki charcter done Vote_rcap 
Melodie
Cronic
Cepeda
rileysaura
kai tsuki
Zac
Ditto92
Maybelle
Navigation
Announcements
Rules
Character Creation
Introductions
Kanto Region
General Discussion
Affiliates
Kai tsuki charcter done Delphabanner2
Kai tsuki charcter done Makazeregionrayquazebanner

Member of the Month

Character of the Month

Kai tsuki charcter done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

Kai tsuki charcter done Empty
PostSubject: Kai tsuki charcter done   Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:51 am

Name: Kai Tsuki
-Nickname:
Date of Birth: aug 2
Chinese Zodiac Sign:dog
Guild:

Looks:Kai is 6'3",pale skin so he weres two hoodies over his body the inner one is green, the outer one is black, due to his pale skin he doesn't often come into sun light because he burns easily in the sun light. blue eyes.
short brown hair,

Personality:
Kai is a normally happy person and what not. He is very quick to a battle plan and can normally find a good solution for a simple problem. he stays inside often, he plays video games and is often forced out of his room by his mother so that he looses his paleness. Kai can be a major clon when he is around his freinds and is a peace loving person.

Home Town: Pewiter city
Starting Town: Palat town

History:
kai tsuki was born into a normal family and wants to become a pokemon traner. He is an only child. His mom stays at home and his dad works as an explorer for caves and mountains.Kai dosen't like the fact that he doesn't have a pokemon to train with yet and some of his freinds all ready do.So he set out to find some pokemon and the town professer told him that he had to leave for his journy first before he could have a trainer's licence.Kai stays inside mostly and waits till his 10th birthday for a pokemon and now it has finaly come.

Rp Sample:
Kai Tsuki looked out side. another bright day. He thoght. Hopefully mom dosen't throw me out of the house today I will get burnt like fire to plants.And just as you know it here she came."kai get some air now you have been in there to long."
"mom."Kai got up and walked out of his room. Kai was really tall for some reason and he just keep growing.he opened the door and the sun glowed bright as it always did. he keept toward the shade away from the sun.
Over head he saw a huge bird type flock race across the wind. There was something there... it was a pokemon.he thought to him self.what would a non-flying type be... oh no that poor thing is in troble.
kai quickly ran to the back yard to see spacifically what was happening.Is that an Eevee flying up in the flying typ's claws?
"mom, were is the professer, do you know?"Kai threw out this trick question to let her let me go away from home.
"how should I know, I don't work there. go find out."and as simple as that Kai was out the yard and running toward the gardens were the profeser normly was located.
"profesor I saw an.."
"yes I know I saw it too.that Eevee needs to be rescued but we don't have any volunters.."
"I will volunter for the rescue."Kai said.
"Kai you will need someone to help you. You can't just go and try to attack a flying type."
Kai gave saw some starter pokemon across the room in pokeball form. The professer saw Kai look at them.
"Fine Kai, Use a Stater pokemon to rescue it."Kai looked at the first pk.ball he grabbed it.
"relese, go!"out came a Torchick. fire verses wind. Kai thought it would work for know."Retern!"
Kai ran out the door and saw the flying typs with the poor Eevee.
kai looked at the pokemon fly across the sky. He would need to run. So Kai began running to try to catch up. The Eevee awoke up in the bird's claws. the flying type noticed it awoke and started drifting down.
" No it is going to hurt it!"Kai ran faster and aproched the forest area.
the flying type slowly started for the ground in the forest. the Eevee hoped out of the flyin typs claws with ease.
Kai hadwalked into the the same area." go torchick!"Kai yelled.out it came orange and ready to battle.
"torchick use...Oh crap what moves do you have?"the torchick used scrach on the flying type.
the flying type scrached back and k.o.ed torchick.
"Nice flying type."Kai said in a scared voice.Eevee jumped up and used quick attack on me.
"Ahhhhhh Eevee i am trying to rescue you from..." the flying type is gone into the air and flown away.
"what I thought you were being attacked." it stared at me with cold eyes, as if it could read my thoughts.
"oh so you wern't being attacked."Kai felt so stupid.
"Um Eevee will you come with me? to professor so I can explain all this."It walked toward me and jumped on my body.
"Ahhh takle!"I walked back to the professor and he laughed at me.
"kai aparently, we both thought this Eevee was in troble so it is fair to say we both are at fault."
"My bad." kai felt more stupid. The eevee looked at me.
"Kai I will be needing Torchick back now."I handed him the pk.-ball
"it got K.O.ed by the flying type."
"All right then." He put on a shelf.
"Eevee, I am sorry about the misunderstanding."it licked me.
" Well Kai it looks like he wants to be your starter." I looked at it so cute.
"Kai here is a pk.-ball."

Pokemon Information:

[Use some common sense while typing all your pokemon. A new trainer couldn't have 6 pokemon and all level 100]

Pokemon: Eevee
-Nickname: [What You Call Him/Her/It. This is optional]
Type: normal
Moves: takle,tail wip,helping hand, sand attack
Level: 7
Personality: he is kind and forgiving doesn't like normal pk. food likes fruit and berries.
History: Eevee was taking a ride from a flying type and he landed to find kai with a torchick to attack the flying type that Eevee got a ride from. This made Eevee mad at Kai, but the flying type could take care of it self. the torchick k.o.ed and Eevee was satisfyed that the attacking pokemon had its justus served cold.Now it is Eevee's turn to teach Kai a lesson. he takles Kai but eventually forgives him. Kai and Eevee are freinds now and Eevee volunterd to be Kai's first pokemon.

Pokemon Captured in Rp
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon: Pidgey
-Nickname: Your Decision.
Type: Normal/Flying
Moves: Tackle; Sand Attack
Level: 5
Personality: Pidgey likes to battle with other Pokemon. He is very obedient and always follows his master's command. When not fighting a Pokemon he is pretty friendly towards them.
History: Pidgey was hatched from an egg. He was in the nest when being a baby but later started his own life. Pidgey started challenging other Pokemons. His dream was to become the strongest. One day when he met a Pokemon Trainer he tried to take him on but lost and was captured.

Pokemon: Duskull
Type: ghost
Moves: leer, night shade
Personality: calm cool colective. dosn't like the sun much,dislikes berries and loves nutty substances. likes to pull pranks.
History:
Kai
found a random pokemon ball in the road and examined it he found that
it was a duskull that dislikes the sun and sleeps in the shade. Kai
could not find the owner. Duskull releases its self to scare the day
out of pidgey and Eevee.

Pokemon: Scyther
-Nickname: Razer
Type: bug flying
Moves: quick attack
Personality:
calm, unfailing personality, never breaks his mood normally is ready to
train for a good fight. hates nuts only likes berries.often is
unstartled.
History:
yet again Kai found another pokeball lieing on the ground. (onestly who keeps droping these?)
Kai was surprised to have his fourth pokemon so cool at such an easy find.

[Pokemon: Eevee lvl 8; Pidgey lvl 5; Duskull lvl 5; Scyther lvl 5]

Last edited by kai tsuki on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: Kai tsuki charcter done   Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 am

Your History isn't just a Dialog. It is how you were born, did you have happy family, what did you often do when being a child etc. So edit you History.

I suggest you to change your age to 10 because 15 Year old pokemon Trainer with only one pokemon is... lame.

And you must write the Pokemon History not to rp it out, also Eevee's Type isn't Bunny, If I remember correctly it was "Normal". Level 7 Eevee doesn't have takle,quickattack,doge. It has Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonr.rpgdynasty.com
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Kai tsuki charcter done   Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 am

edited. is that what you want?
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: Kai tsuki charcter done   Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 am

Since it isn't started pokemon you need more personality for Eevee.

Also your application states that you are 10 years old already so you can keep on going with your history because from there I read that you are still waiting to become 10 years old.

Other things seems fine so just edit those things and you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Kai tsuki charcter done   Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 pm

again edited
Back to top Go down
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

PostSubject: Re: Kai tsuki charcter done   Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Must have missed the last part. Although you didn't improve your Pokemon Personality I give it Green Light right now so you are Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai tsuki charcter done   Kai tsuki charcter done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai tsuki charcter done
Page 1 of 1