Pokemon Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Revolution based on Pokemon. You can create your trainers, battle with other trainers and catch pokemons. There is also a lot more stuff you can do.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are looking for new Mods who could help with modding.
Latest topics
» Leaving Forever
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:03 am by Ditto92

» Rabee Sing
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 am by Rabee

» Looking for friends
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 am by Rabee

» Zane Flint
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm by Zac

» Karrmy Mikes (Not Done)
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm by Karrmy

» Vampira (DONE)
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:01 am by Karrmy

» Greetings All
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:11 pm by Saxon

» First Trainer Battle
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 am by Cepeda

» Pokemon Explore
Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am by rileysaura

Top posters
Drake [PMR]
Moderator Opportunity Vote_lcapModerator Opportunity Voting_barModerator Opportunity Vote_rcap 
Shin
Moderator Opportunity Vote_lcapModerator Opportunity Voting_barModerator Opportunity Vote_rcap 
Melodie
Cronic
Cepeda
rileysaura
kai tsuki
Zac
Ditto92
Maybelle
Navigation
Announcements
Rules
Character Creation
Introductions
Kanto Region
General Discussion
Affiliates
Moderator Opportunity Delphabanner2
Moderator Opportunity Makazeregionrayquazebanner

Member of the Month

Character of the Month

Moderator Opportunity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake [PMR]
Admin
Drake [PMR]

Moderator Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Opportunity   Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:40 am

Hello all members of Pokemon Revolution [PMR]. It seems that the site is growing a little and we are on pretty high places on Forumotion search directory, so yeah, when more people are going to come into site and everyone has their own Role Playing Topic then it is going to be pretty hard for me and thus I want to ask your help. I will choose 2 or 1 Moderator(s).

~How to try and become one?

-You must fill in the Template for Moderator. See the Template below. When you have filled it then I will send a PM to your with a post where you must reply it. It is similar to Role Playing Sample but please, don't start writing a massive one, just write it as long as you normally would answer.

-The chosen ones will get Trial Period, so they can answer Trainer's topics and also check applications, although they will not be added to Moderator Group yet.

-When yours replying seems good enough, Congratulations. You have been added into Moderator Group and are officially one of Mods, but if you stop working after that then you are kicked out from there Twisted Evil.

Code:

[b]IC Name(s):[/b] [The names of your characters in the RP.]
[b]RP Experience:[/b] [How long, where, and how have you RP'd in the past. If it is possible list the links]
[b]Staff Experience:[/b] [Have you had any experience as a part of a staff in the past? If so where? For how long? Any details help. If not, simply put "N/A".]
[b]Pokemon Experience:[/b] [How many episodes have you watched? Have you played any pokemon games? And the stuff like that, so basically how much you know about Pokemon.]
[b]Reason:[/b] [What is your reason for wanting to become a moderator/staff here on PKR?]
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonr.rpgdynasty.com
Cronic
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Opportunity   Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:03 am

(All ready Trial Mod but lol)
IC Name(s): Rain Skyfall
RP Experience:Since about 9
Staff Experience: I've coded before my mother is a coder so yeah... Um, I have had loads of forums all went well till i didn't have to the money to run them Very Happy I've modded a lot in the past. So yeah Very Happy
Pokemon Experience: Seen a lot of the episodes. I HAD all of the Pokemon games but sold/lost some.
Reason: My main reasons are to help out. I love to mod. I enjoy helping others. I want more experience in modding. And I just want to have fun! ^_^
Back to top Go down
kai tsuki
New Trainer
New Trainer
kai tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Opportunity   Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 am

IC Name(s): Kai Tsuki
RP Experience: narutor.forumotion.com 2 weeks
Staff Experience: N/A
Pokemon Experience: god I use to play and watch nothing else but that stuff ablout 3 years ago I use to know all the names and typs but they have slipped a little. I watch some off the new shows and I do my best to keep up on names.
Reason: I have great Ideas for all maters of pokemon subjects and new things and ect.
I realy like pokemon alot and I can be devoted to the sight at least 2 hrs of the day during amarican schooling times but a little less active in the summer in the U.S. Also because I would like to start my experiance as a mod or an admin so that I can say I have some experiance.(lol)RP-ing is my favorite thing to do during the extra time in my days.
Back to top Go down
Zac

Zac

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Opportunity   Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:47 am

IC Name(s): Zane Flint.
RP Experience: Since about 10.
Staff Experience: I have Moded before on other sites.
Pokemon Experience: I been watching pokemon sence I was little and I seen about every episode and I played a few games of pokemon.
Reason: Want to become better at modding and I want to help people. And it will be fun and i have good ideas too and all I do in my free time I like to rp with my friends.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cepeda

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Opportunity   Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 pm

[b]IC Name(s):Cepeda Fudo
[b]RP Experience:Naruto:The Naruto RPG Game, Kingdom Hearts Etermal Chaos, Yu Yu Hakusho
[b]Staff Experience:Admin on plenty of sites
[b]Pokemon Experience:Hundreds of Episodes, Pokemon Pearl, yellow, red, gold. emerald, ruby, battle revolution, gale of darkness, colluseum
[b]Reason:I want to help improve the site anyway i can.
Back to top Go down
Cronic
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Cronic

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Opportunity   Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 pm

Lol, you all fail D:<

J/k Nice guys... Some of you need to improve on the grammar and spelling, but I think they are okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Opportunity   Moderator Opportunity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Opportunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Revolution :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: